Become a Member Today!
We’re proud to work with and support the microfinance organizations that promote and advance responsible finance. By becoming a member, you’ll make a vital contribution to our sector-strengthening work and, importantly, join over 100 leading organizations striving for excellence in both financial and social performance.
What are the benefits?
As part of a community of practitioners and experts, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in joint campaigns, participate in action-research and technical support projects, access scholarships and discounts events, and engage with your peer network on current industry trends and challenges.
As MFC Member you will:
Influence development strategy for the sector by participating in MFC Board;
- Influence development strategy for the sector by participating in MFC Board (the board participation principles).
- Belong to the group of the Region’s key players in microfinance and be linked to global and regional stakeholders
- Take part in the Microfinance CEO Forum – a global networking and learning project for senior executives and enjoy selected leadership talks and recommended reading for constant development
- Take part in MFC sector development projects and/or receive technical assistance, updates, guidelines and research results on hot topics for development of microfinance institutions. Check out MFC website for the current list of projects
- Take part in MFC financial inclusion projects as e.g. Borrow Wisely Campaign, Digital Literacy Bootcamp
- Have access to up-to-date sector related information.
You will receive regular e-publication as well as current sector related news via:
- MFC Members Newsletter and personal updates by email.
- MFC Newsletter with latest financial inclusion news (released quarterly). Please have a look at our recent Newsletter.
- Our profiles on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Make sure you follow us!
- MFC website mfc.org.pl.
Who are our members?
Our members are bank and non-bank microfinance providers, global and national networks, donors and investors, non-profit Institutions, IT and technical support companies, and others involved in responsible, client-focused microfinance in Europe and Central Asia.
Want to join?
Fill out a standard declaration of intent and a profile forms that describes your institution and your work in Microfinance.
Send your application to the MFC team at email@example.com for review within 7 days.
The membership fee is EUR 500 per calendar year (1 January – 31 December). It covers the membership of the organization from the country specified on the membership application and does not extend to branches or affiliated organizations located in other countries.
For more information, please click here.